RH Baby & Child Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are the benefits of an RH Baby & Child gift registry?
Creating a registry provides you with:
- Convenient online access. You and your guests have access to your registry 24/7.
- Complimentary announcement cards. We offer packets of 20 complimentary cards to let family and friends know you're registered with RH Baby & Child - perfect for shower invitations and other correspondence.
- Two different ship-to designations - One address to use before the event (such as the location of a baby shower), one to use after (such as your home address).
- Even more convenient exchanges and returns. If you receive a duplicate gift, or would like to return an item for any reason, we'll be happy to exchange it or offer a store credit.
- A manager for your thank you notes - Our handy online tool automatically creates a list of items purchased with the corresponding name of the gift-giver. Simply check off the names as you send your notes.
- Completion program - Our gift to you: A one-time 10% completion discount on items that were not purchased from your registry, valid for 6 months after your event.
- When will my registry be available to friends and family?
Your registry will be available immediately, whether it's created online, by phone or in our galleries
- How do I make changes to my registry?
- How frequently do purchases against my registry get updated nationwide?
We try to update gift registries promptly to reflect all purchases, whether made in one of our stores, or online, but we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to do so.
- How long will my registry remain available to me and to my guests?
You will be able to access your registry indefinitely. Guests will be able to access your list for 3 years after your event date.
- Will gifts be sent directly to me?
When you set up your registry, you'll be able to choose two different ship-to designations for where you'd like your gifts shipped before and after the event.
- How should I handle returning a gift?
Please see our return policy
- How can I cancel my Restoration Hardware gift registry?
If you wish to cancel your Restoration Hardware Wedding & Gift Registry please call us at 1.800.762.1751 and select menu option #5.