Garment-Dyed Percale Duvet Cover
Tailored in California from pure cotton, our velvety-soft percale is garment-dyed with environmentally friendly color, and then prewashed to enhance its cozy, natural comfort. It pairs with any other pieces in our Bespoke Collection, for cozy layers of color and texture.
- 100% cotton
- Sumptuously soft 250-thread-count percale
- Layer with any pieces in our Bespoke Collection to create a cozy, comforting bed
- After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color
- Finished pieces are washed without chemicals to produce an extraordinarily soft texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Duvet cover has a hidden zipper closure
- Shams have an envelope closure
- Made in the USA from imported materials
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment-dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- Read "In Your Dreams" featuring Matthew Lenoci, creator of the Bespoke Bedding Collection
- View bedding dimensions
Duvet cover shown in sable, standard sham shown in prairie and boudoir sham shown in dune.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.