Élodie's interlocking, slender oval fretwork celebrates the pleasing symmetry of Classical design, while the antiqued mirrored glazing – created using a layer of silver leaf beneath the glass – lends an unmistakable feeling of old-world elegance.
- Classical fretwork rests on antiqued mirrored panels
- Mirrored panels are antiqued using a technique called verre églomisé, to impart a vintage patina
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Both cabinet doors open to reveal a single adjustable shelf
- Features 2 English-dovetailed drawers with wood-on-wood glides
- Set on simple tapered legs
- Cabinet doubles as a changing table with the addition of our topper (sold separately)
- Topper has a protective velvet bottom and attaches with brackets
- Wood frame and fretwork are finished in vintage grey using a hand-applied 15-step process to achieve the look of a timeworn antique with gently distressed edges
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Overall: 39½"W x 18½"D x 33"H
- Drawer Interior: 16"W x 14½"D x 4"H
- Cabinet Interiors: 18½"W x 16½"D x 17½"H