This graceful collection borrows its design from an 18th-century dresser from Sweden, styled with bowfront drawers and gently shaped aprons that exemplify the enduring appeal of Rococo style.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- Finished by hand using an intensive multi-step finishing process that results in an aged patina with gently worn edges
- Gently worn edges lend timeworn appeal
- Features 3 English-dovetailed drawers with dust panels, tip rails and wood-on-wood glides
- Adjustable levelers on feet
- Cast hardware has an antiqued aged finish
- Dresser doubles as a changing station with the addition of our topper (sold separately)
- Topper includes protective velvet on the bottom and secures with metal brackets
- Topper holds changing pad with some room for supplies
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
Shown in pewter grey.
- Overall: 44"W x 18½"D x 33"H
- Top Drawer Interior: 33½"W x 15½"D x 5½"H
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33½"W x 15½"D x 6"H
- Weight: 110 lbs.