We took the best features of our favorite French designs from the late 18th century and combined them to create this beautifully balanced composition. Raised molding, rosette carvings and exquisite turned feet add a genteel air.
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Heirloom white finish is carefully distressed, including worn edges, using a hand-applied 11-step process to achieve the look of a weathered antique
- Features 3 English-dovetailed drawers with wood-on-wood glides, dust panels and tip rails
- Drawers are detailed with raised front panels
- Cast-metal hardware in matching distressed finish
- Dresser doubles as a changing station with addition of our topper (sold separately)
- Topper includes protective velvet on the bottom and secures with metal brackets
- Topper holds changing pad with some room for supplies
- Nylon glides on feet
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Overall: 42"W x 19½"D x 33"H
- Drawer Interior: 36½"W x 15"D x 10½"H
- Weight: 115 lbs.