Garment-Dyed Ticking Stripe Crib Bumper
Discount applied in cart. Terms and Conditions apply.
Inspired by vintage ticking-stripe fabric, our bedding is woven from yarn-dyed pure cotton and washed to enhance its natural softness. California artisans tailor the pieces with care, then garment-dye them with environmentally friendly colors to produce an heirloom over-dyed look.
- Layer with any pieces in our Bespoke Collection to create a cozy, comforting bed
- After tailoring, each piece is dyed using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color
- Finished pieces are washed without chemicals to produce an extraordinarily soft texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Tufted bumper is sewn from 100% cotton with lofty 100% polyester fill and stitched corners to help position bumper in crib
- Bumper has horizontal stripes
- Bumper ties should always be positioned outside of the crib and secured tightly; bumper should be removed when baby can sit up or pull to a standing position
- Made in the USA from imported materials
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment-dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- In white, ivory, dune, mist, prairie, fog, ocean and indigo
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in ivory.