We took the best features of our favorite French designs from the late 18th century and combined them to create this beautifully balanced composition. Raised molding, rosette carvings and exquisite turned feet add a genteel air.
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Vintage grey finish is heavily distressed and worn along the edges using a 15-step process to replicate the authentic look of age
- Features 3 English-dovetailed drawers with wood-on-wood glides, dust panels and tip rails
- Drawers are detailed with raised front panels
- Cast-metal hardware in matching distressed finish
- Dresser doubles as a changing station with addition of our topper (sold separately)
- Topper includes protective velvet on the bottom and secures with metal brackets
- Topper holds changing pad with some room for supplies
- Nylon glides on feet
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Overall: 42"W x 19½"D x 33"H
- Drawer Interior: 36½"W x 15"D x 10½"H
- Weight: 115 lbs.