Classic and refined, our collection features raised-panel drawers, fluted sides and turned legs that reflect the 18th-century French antiques that inspired it.
- Expertly crafted of solid hardwood using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Heirloom white armoire is carefully distressed, including worn edges, using a hand-applied 11-step process to achieve the look of a weathered antique
- Features 1 English-dovetailed drawer with wood-on-wood glides
- Outfitted with 3 adjustable shelves
- Top has a removable clothing rod; back has cord cutout for optional use as a media center
- Adjustable levelers on feet
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Overall: 44"W x 24"D x 74"H
- Interior without Shelves: 38½"W x 21"D x 54½"H
- Drawer Interior: 35½"W x 19"D x 6½"H
- Weight: 273 lbs.