Marceline offers a more feminine take on the simplicity and restraint of late 18th-century furnishings. We employed arched details and cabriole legs to impart a sense of grace and added padded linen upholstery for lasting comfort.
- Designed for use with our twin-over-twin bunk bed
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried, solid hardwood frame using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Heirloom white finish is carefully rendered and distressed using a hand-applied 11-step process designed to achieve the look of a timeworn antique
- Accommodates our custom trundle mattress (sold separately) or can be used for storage
- Hidden wheels glide for easy access and effortless mobility
- Coordinates with the Marceline Daybed and the Marceline Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed (sold separately)
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Trundle Overall: 75"W x 41½"D x 8½"H