Garment-Dyed Linen Skirt
Handcrafted from premium linen, our heirloom-quality bedding is tailored in small batches in a California workshop and then washed to enhance its natural softness and drape. The pieces are garment-dyed with rich color, a process that softens the linen even further for pure, cozy comfort.
- 100% linen
- Layer with any pieces in our Bespoke Collection to create a cozy, comforting bed
- After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color
- Finished pieces are washed to produce an extraordinarily soft texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Gathered crib skirt has a 14½" drop
- Gathered bed skirt has a 15" drop
- Made in the USA from imported materials
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment-dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- In white, ivory, dune, prairie, sable, mist, fog, graphite, shore, ocean, indigo, lavender, lilac, orchid, petal or dusty rose
- Read "In Your Dreams" featuring Matthew Lenoci, creator of the Bespoke Bedding Collection
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in sable.