Mirrored end panels adorned with graceful, interlocking fretwork impart an understated elegance to our otherwise traditional panel crib, striking the perfect balance between function and glamour.
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Using glass that is tempered and virtually unbreakable, the mirrored end panels are achieved using a verre églomisé technique, an applied silver leaf technique
- Mirrored end panels are tempered; silver leaf is applied under glass using a verre églomisé technique for an antique patina
- Wood frame and sides are finished in antique grey using a hand-applied 16-step process to achieve the look of a weathered antique
- Crib features tapered feet with nylon glides, fixed side rails, hidden hardware, 3 height settings and scissor springs beneath the mattress support for easy adjustability and superior durability
- Converts to a charming toddler bed using our conversion kit (sold separately)
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards. In addition to our own superior level of safety standards that meet or exceed those set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and American Society for Testing and Materials, each crib undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulations.
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Wood finish swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Assembly will be provided upon delivery
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Crib Overall: 56"L x 31"W x 43"H
- Stationary Side Height: 38½"
- Clearance Under Crib: 5½"H
- Mattress Support Heights: 10½", 15", 18" (from the floor)
- Crib Weight: 110 lbs.
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail: 52½"L x 1"D x 16½"H
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail Weight: 24 lbs.