Classic and refined, our collection features raised-panel drawers, fluted sides and turned legs that reflect the 18th-century French antiques that inspired it.
- Expertly crafted of solid hardwood using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Antique grey bookcase is carefully distressed using a hand-applied 16-step process to achieve the look of a weathered antique
- Imperfections are to be expected, and are part of the wood's character
- Features 2 adjustable shelves and 1 English-dovetailed drawer, tip rails and wood-on-wood glides
- Nylon glides on feet
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
Shown in antiqued grey.
- Overall: 39"W x 15"D x 59"H
- Shelf: 36"W x 12½"D
- Drawer Interior: 33½"W x 12½"D x 7½"H
- Weight: 123 lbs.