Garment-Dyed Crochet Linen Crib Bumper
Discount applied in cart. Terms and Conditions apply.
A delicate hand-crocheted ruffle lends heirloom detail to our linen bedding, which is tailored from premium linen and washed to enhance its natural softness and drape. Handcrafted in a California workshop, the bedding is garment-dyed in small batches to produce its rich colors and a vintage finish.
- 100% linen
- Layer with any pieces in our Bespoke Collection to create a cozy, comforting bed
- After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color
- Finished pieces are washed to produce an extraordinarily soft texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Bumper has mitered petite flanges
- Bumper has lofty 100% polyester fill
- Stitched corners help position bumper in crib
- Bumper ties should always be positioned outside of the crib and secured tightly
- Bumper should be removed when baby can sit up or pull to a standing position
- Made in the USA from imported materials
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment-dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- In white, ivory, mist, petal, dusty rose, lavender, lilac, orchid or aqua
- Read "In Your Dreams" featuring Matthew Lenoci, creator of the Bespoke Bedding Collection
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in mist.