Conductor's Stripe & Locomotive Nursery Bedding Collection
All aboard! Inspired by classic conductor's overalls from the turn of the century, our cotton crib bedding features the original's yarn-dyed railroad stripes in natural and navy, using a special indigo overdye process for vintage appeal. Finished with tough double-needle stitching in contrasting thread.
- Bumper has stripes on all sides with matching piping, ties in natural-colored denim and stitched corners to help position bumper in crib
- Ties should always be positioned outside of the crib and secured tightly; bumper should be removed when baby can sit up or pull to a standing position
- Crib skirt has vertical stripes with natural-colored denim appliqués running along the bottom hem
- Quilt's 100% polyester fill provides loft and warmth; sham has envelope closure
- Quilt and sham are quilted in a classic diamond pattern and washed for superior softness, imparting a gently distressed look and feel; due to the inherent nature of distress washing, each will vary in color
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Bumper, crib skirt, quilt and sham are imported; crib sheet is made in Portugal
- Crib sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in navy.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.