European Vintage-Washed Ruffle & Italian Floral Medallion Bedding Collection
An enzyme wash adds vintage appeal to our ultra-soft bedding collection, trimmed with petite ruffles for a decidedly feminine touch.
- Duvet cover and sham are made by a family-run company in Portugal that weaves and tailors the bedding with meticulous care
- Duvet cover and sham are 210-thread-count cotton woven from 100% cotton with an enzyme-washed finish; duvet cover has inside ties and hidden-button closures and sham has an envelope closure
- Sheeting is 100% cotton sateen; pillowcase has a European end-flap closure
- Sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 standard pillowcases (1 in twin set)
- After tailoring, 100% linen bed skirt is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color and washed to produce an extraordinarily soft texture; regular use and laundering will only make the bed skirt more soft, supple and enduring
- Quilt and sham are sewn from soft, 100% cotton voile with polyester fill; puckered stitching creates little pockets of lightweight warmth; sham is finished with an envelope closure
- Duvet cover, sham and sheeting are Oeko-Tex® Certified
- Duvet cover and sham are made in Portugal; sheeting, quilt and sham are imported; bed skirt is made in the USA
- Machine wash
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in petal.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.