Kenwood's planked panels and rustic hardware borrow from the vernacular architecture of old American barns.
- Handcrafted of solid American pine with pine veneers, a solid pine top and planked sides
- Available in either a driftwood finish with silver accents and worn edges, giving the piece the warmth of age, or in a painted grey finish to impart the vintage character of age
- Center drawer has a drop-down front and cord cutout in back for optional use as a keyboard tray
- We recommend the use of a blotter for a smoother writing surface
- English-dovetailed storage drawers; large drawer accommodates hanging letter size files
- Includes nylon glides on feet
- Iron hardware has a matte finish
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
Shown in driftwood.
- Overall: 46"W x 22"D x 30"H
- Chair Opening: 25"W x 20"D x 23½"H
- Top Drawer Interior: 13"W x 15"D x 2½"H
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 13"W x 15"D x 10½"H
- Weight: 112 lbs.