This graceful collection borrows its design from an 18th-century dresser from Sweden, styled with bowfront drawers and gently shaped aprons that exemplify the enduring appeal of Rococo style.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- Finished by hand using an intensive multi-step finishing process that results in an aged patina with gently worn edges
- Gently worn edges lend timeworn appeal
- Features 1 English-dovetailed drawer with wood-on-wood glides
- Adjustable levelers on feet
- Cast hardware pull has an antiqued aged finish
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
Shown in sandwashed natural.
- 20"W x 18"D x 24"H