Charming details give our daybed all the fairytale appeal of the European antique that inspired it, but it's the bed's versatility that makes it the perfect choice for a child's room.
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- Beautifully detailed with an arched back panel, fluted legs and turned corner posts
- Corner posts topped with petite urn-shaped finials
- Slat-rail support accommodates a twin mattress, making the bed a cozy addition to the nursery, bedroom or guestroom; for use without a box spring
- Nylon glides on feet
- Vintage white finish is heavily distressed to replicate the aged look of the original
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Overall: 43"W x 80½"L x 42½"H
- Clearance Under Daybed: 7"H
- Weight: 155 lbs.