Once a fixture in design firms, surveyors' offices and cartographers' studios, flat files held oversized drawings and blueprints in their original, unrolled state. We re-created the look of a vintage find from Belgium and adapted it for use in the modern household. The standard-sized drawers with molded framing have the illusion of multiple drawers.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Finished by hand in distressed umber with grey highlights, distressing and worn edges for the look of the vintage original
- Features 1 open cubby, 1 English-dovetailed drawer and wood-on-wood glides
- Bin-pull hardware has an aged-nickel finish
- Adjustable levelers on feet
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- 20"W x 18"D x 26½"H
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.