Elodie's interlocking, slender oval fretwork celebrates the pleasing symmetry of Classical design, while the antiqued mirrored glazing – created using a layer of silver leaf beneath the glass – lends an unmistakable feeling of old-world elegance.
- Classical fretwork rests on antiqued mirrored panels
- Mirrored panels are antiqued using a technique called verre églomisé, to impart a vintage patina
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Doors conceal a removable clothing rod, 3 adjustable shelves and 1 English-dovetailed drawer with wood-on-wood glides
- Features a notched back panel for wire management for optional use as a media armoire
- Set on simple tapered legs
- Wood frame and fretwork are finished in vintage grey using a hand-applied 15-step process to achieve the look of a timeworn antique with gently distressed edges
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Overall: 49"W x 22"D x 75½"H
- Drawer Interior: 41"W x 15"D x 11"H
- Interior without Shelves: 47"W x 18½"D x 54½"H