Designed as an exacting replica of a late 19th-century Rococo bed from France, our interpretation features graceful curves, exquisite carvings and plenty of feminine charm. A flourish of shells and flowers carved in high relief crowns the headboard.
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers using tongue-and-groove joinery
- Aged white finish has rubbed edges and a soft grey patina that evoke the look and feel of a family heirloom
- Designed to pair with our metal bed frame (sold separately)
- Includes nylon glides on feet
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Twin Headboard: 45"W x 3"D x 58"H
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Full Footboard: 60"W x 3"D x 58"H
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Queen Headboard: 67"W x 3"D x 58"H
- Weight: 43 lbs.