Roselle Panel Crib
Capturing the neoclassical spirit of the 19th-century Swedish antique that inspired it, our collection stands as a testament to the noble beauty of the Gustavian period. With a grand shape and architectural sensibility, each piece exhibits a signature blend of ornamentation and restraint.
- Handcrafted of hardwood with fine veneers
- Adorned with intricate leaf carvings and swag detail on each end panel and set on turned, carved legs; carved detail highlighted with subtle silver accents
- Finished by hand in powder white using an intense 11-step finishing process with gently worn edges for timeworn appeal, and soft silver accents at the carving details on each piece
- Fixed side rails, hidden hardware, 3 height settings and scissor springs beneath the mattress support for easy adjustability and superior support
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards. In addition to our own superior level of safety standards that meet or exceed those set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and American Society for Testing and Materials, each crib undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulations.
- Converts to a toddler bed using our conversion kit (sold separately)
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Assembly will be provided upon delivery
Roselle Panel Crib
- Crib Overall: 54½"L x 31"W x 50"H
- Stationary Side Height: 39½"H
- Clearance Under Crib: 7½"H
- Mattress Support Heights: 19½"H, 17"H, 12½"H (from floor)
- Crib Weight: 103 lbs.
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rails: 50½"L x 1½"W x 5½"H
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rails Weight: 10 lbs.