This graceful collection borrows its design from an 18th-century dresser from Sweden, styled with bowfront drawers and gently shaped aprons that exemplify the enduring appeal of Rococo style.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneer
- Finished by hand in pewter grey using an intense multistep finishing process that achieves the authentic texture of time, with distressing and subtle white accents on the legs
- Gently worn edges lend timeworn appeal
- Features an English-dovetailed drawer with dust panels, tip rails and wood-on-wood glides
- Adjustable levelers on feet
- Cast hardware has an antiqued aged finish
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Overall: 40"W x 16"D x 59"H
- Shelf: 35"W x 15"D
- Drawer Interior: 34"W x 11"D x 5½"H
- Weight: 90 lbs.