Classic and refined, our collection features raised-panel drawers, fluted sides and turned legs that reflect the 18th-century French antiques that inspired it.
- Expertly crafted of solid hardwood using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Vintage grey dresser is carefully distressed, including worn edges, using a hand-applied 15-step process to achieve the look of a weathered antique
- Features 4 English-dovetailed drawers, dust panels, tip rails and wood-on-wood glides
- Dresser doubles as a changing station with addition of our topper (sold separately)
- Nylon glides on feet
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Overall: 42"W x 18"D x 36"H
- Top Drawer Interior: 36½"W x 15"D x 2½"H
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 36½"W x 15"D x 5½"H
- Weight: 125 lbs.