Marceline offers a more feminine take on the simplicity and restraint of late 18th-century furnishings. We employed arched details and cabriole legs to impart a sense of grace and added padded linen upholstery in soft sand Belgian Linen to each end.
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried, solid hardwood frame using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Detailed with arched headboard and footboard and gently curved side rails
- Set atop graceful cabriole legs
- Liberally padded and upholstered in stain-resistant sand Belgian Linen
- Tailored, cotton-twill trim with exposed, hand-hammered upholstery tacks reflect artisan tailoring
- Heirloom white finish is carefully distressed using a hand-applied 11-step process designed to achieve the look of a timeworn antique
- Includes nylon glides on feet
- Crib features stationary side rails, hidden hardware, 3 height settings and scissor springs beneath the mattress support for easy adjustability and superior durability
- Converts to a charming toddler bed using our conversion kit (sold separately)
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards. In addition to our own superior level of safety standards that meet or exceed those set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and American Society for Testing and Materials, each crib undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulations.
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Crib Overall: 56"W x 31"W x 50"H
- Stationary Side Height: 37½"H
- Clearance Under Crib: 4"H
- Mattress Support Heights: 11½", 15½", 18½" (from floor)
- Crib Weight: 141 lbs.
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rails: 52"W x 1"D x 16½"H
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rails Weight: 20 lbs.