Once a fixture in design firms, surveyors' offices and cartographers' studios, flat files held oversized drawings and blueprints in their original, unrolled state. We re-created the look of a vintage find from Belgium and adapted it for use in the modern household. The standard-sized drawers with molded framing have the illusion of multiple drawers.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Finished by hand in distressed umber with grey highlights, distressing and worn edges for the look of the vintage original
- Features 3 English-dovetailed drawers with dust panels, tip rails and wood-on-wood glides
- 1 center drawer, 2 small drawers on the right and one large drawer for hanging files
- Center drawer serves as an optional keyboard tray, with a drop-down front panel and a cord cutout in the back
- Bin-pull hardware has an aged-nickel finish
- Adjustable levelers on feet
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Overall: 48"W x 20"D x 30"H
- Chair Opening: 26½"W x 19"D x 23"H
- Top Drawer Interior: 25"W x 15"D x 3"H
- Side Drawer Interior: 16"W x 15"D x 3"H (each)
- Bottom Side Drawer Interior: 16"W x 15"D x 13"H
- Weight: 53 lbs.