We took the beloved ornamentation of classic antique furniture design and pared it back to its essential qualities, capturing each in a deliberately stylized manner. Clipped corners and a geometrically pleasing windowpane design adorn the crib's end panels.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers and raised panel detailing on the end panels
- Washed white finish provides an almost sheer effect, allowing the beauty of the wood grain to shine through
- Crib features fixed side rails, hidden hardware, 3 height settings and scissor springs beneath the mattress support with easy adjustability and superior durability
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards. In addition to our own superior level of safety standards that meet or exceed those set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and American Society for Testing and Materials, each crib undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulations.
- Converts to a charming toddler bed using our conversion kit (sold separately)
- Includes nylon glides on feet
- In washed white
- Assembly will be provided
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Crib Overall: 55"L x 31"W x 46½"H
- Stationary Side Height: 39"
- Clearance Under Crib: 5"
- Mattress Support Heights: 10", 14", 18" (from floor)
- Crib Weight: 86 lbs.
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail: 51"W x 1½"D x 17½"H
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail Weight: 26 lbs.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.