Marcelle's linear design, rectangular shapes and antique grey finish pay homage to the simplicity and restraint of late 18th-century furnishings, accented with soft sand Belgian linen ends.
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried, solid hardwood frame using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Outside end panels are upholstered in stain-resistant sand Belgian linen
- Tailored, cotton-twill trim with exposed, hand-hammered upholstery tacks reflect artisan tailoring
- Antique grey finish is carefully rendered and distressed using a hand-applied 16-step process designed to achieve the look of a weathered antique
- Imperfections are to be expected, and are part of the wood's character
- Tapered legs are gently fluted, giving a subtle nod to the ordered symmetry of Classic columns
- Diamond carving detail atop each leg corner
- Includes nylon glides on feet
- Crib features fixed side rails, hidden hardware, 3 height settings and scissor springs beneath the mattress support for easy adjustability and superior durability
- Converts to a charming toddler bed using our conversion kit (sold separately)
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards. In addition to our own superior level of safety standards that meet or exceed those set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and American Society for Testing and Materials, each crib undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulations.
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Crib Overall: 56"L x 31"W x 43"H
- Stationary Side Height: 38"H
- Clearance Under Crib: 7"H
- Mattress Support Heights: 12", 16½", 19½" (from floor)
- Crib Weight: 122 lbs.
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail: 52½"L x 1"D x 16½"H
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail Weight: 25 lbs.