Inspired by 18th-century antiques, our Layne collection exhibits a gentle restraint in style. Simple rectilinear forms blend seamlessly with the subtle yet intricate detail of natural woven cane panels and elegant turned legs.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- Designed with natural woven cane panels on the exterior ends
- Finished by hand in sandwashed grey using an intense multistep finishing process that achieves the authentic texture of time
- Crib features fixed side rails, hidden hardware, 3 height settings and scissor springs beneath the mattress support for easy adjustability and superior durability
- Converts to a toddler bed using our conversion kit (sold separately)
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards. In addition to our own superior level of safety standards that meet or exceed those set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and American Society for Testing and Materials, each crib undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulations.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Crib Overall: 54½"L x 31½"W x 44"H
- Stationary Side Height: 39"H
- Clearance Under Crib: 7"H
- Mattress Support Heights: 12"H, 16"H, 20"H (from the floor)
- Crib Weight: 100 lbs.
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail: 51"W x 2"D x 17"H
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rail Weight: 22 lbs.