Garment-Dyed Ticking Stripe & Percale Bedding Collection
Inspired by vintage ticking-stripe fabric, our bedding is woven from yarn-dyed pure cotton and washed to enhance its natural softness. California artisans tailor the pieces with care, then garment-dye them with environmentally friendly colors to produce an heirloom over-dyed look.
- After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color
- Finished pieces are washed to produce an extraordinarily soft texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Layer with any pieces in our Bespoke Collection to create a cozy, comforting bed
- Duvet cover and sham are made of 100% cotton; duvet cover has a hidden zipper closure and is finished with simple hemmed edges and sham has an envelope closure
- 100% cotton sheeting is a sumptuously soft 250-thread-count percale; sold individually; pillowcase has a European end-flap closure
- Quilt and sham are made of 100% linen with 100% polyester fill, backed in matching solid linen and finished with piping; sham has an envelope closure
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment-dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- Made in the USA from imported materials
- Read "In Your Dreams" featuring Matthew Lenoci, creator of the Bespoke Bedding Collection
- Catalog and Web only
- View bedding dimensions
Duvet cover and sham shown in prairie; sheeting shown in dune; quilt and sham shown in ocean.