Garment-Dyed Linen Bedding Collection
Handcrafted from premium linen, our heirloom-quality bedding is tailored in small batches in a California workshop and then washed to enhance its natural softness and drape. The pieces are garment-dyed with rich color, a process that softens the linen even further for pure, cozy comfort.
- 100% linen
- After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color
- Finished pieces are washed to produce an extraordinarily soft texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Layer with any pieces in our Bespoke Collection to create a cozy, comforting bed
- Duvet cover and sham have mitered petite flanges; duvet cover has a hidden zipper closure and sham is finished with an envelope closure
- Sheets are sold individually; flat sheet and pillowcase have mitered petite flanges and pillowcase has a European end-flap closure
- Quilt and sham have 100% polyester fill, are backed in matching solid linen and are finished with piping; sham has an envelope closure
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment-dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- Made in the USA from imported materials
- Read "In Your Dreams" featuring Matthew Lenoci, creator of the Bespoke Bedding Collection
- Catalog and Web only
Duvet cover and sham shown in petal; sheeting and skirt shown in white; quilt and sham shown in mist.