Garment-Dyed Crochet Linen & Percale Bedding Collection
A delicate hand-crocheted ruffle lends heirloom detail to our quilted linen bedding, which is tailored from premium linen and washed to enhance its natural softness and drape. Handcrafted in a California workshop, the bedding is garment-dyed in small batches to produce its rich colors and a vintage finish.
- After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color
- Finished pieces are washed to produce an extraordinarily soft texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Layer with any pieces in our Bespoke Collection to create a cozy, comforting bed
- Duvet cover and sham are made of 100% linen with mitered petite flanges; duvet cover has a hidden zipper closure and sham has an envelope closure
- Sheeting is a sumptuously soft 250-thread-count percale made of 100% cotton; sold individually; pillowcase has a European end-flap closure
- Bed skirt is made of 100% linen
- Quilt and sham are made of 100% cotton and finished with simple, straight hems; quilt has 100% polyester fill; sham is backed in solid percale and has an envelope closure
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment-dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- Made in the USA from imported materials
- Read "In Your Dreams" featuring Matthew Lenoci, creator of the Bespoke Bedding Collection
- View bedding dimensions
Duvet cover and sham shown in lavender; sheeting, quilt and sham shown in lilac; bed skirt shown in white.