Garment-Dyed Vintage Stripe Sham
Tailored from yarn-dyed pure cotton, our lofty quilted bedding has the homespun look of vintage ticking and a velvety, heirloom feel. California artisans tailor the collection from original black-and-white fabric, then garment-dye and wash each piece to produce over-dyed color and an ultra-soft finish.
- 100% cotton
- Layer with any pieces in our Bespoke Collection to create a cozy, comforting bed
- After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color
- Finished pieces are washed without chemicals to produce an extraordinarily soft feel and a delicately gathered texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Each piece is backed in matching solid cotton and finished with piping
- Quilt has lofty 100% polyester fill for comfort and warmth
- Sham is finished with an envelope closure
- Made in the USA from imported materials
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment-dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- In white, ivory, dune, prairie, sable, mist, fog, graphite, shore, ocean, indigo, lavender, lilac, orchid, petal or dusty rose
- Read "In Your Dreams" featuring Matthew Lenoci, creator of the Bespoke Bedding Collection
Quilt shown in graphite, standard sham shown in fog and boudoir sham shown in mist.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.