Garment-Dyed Crochet Linen Duvet Cover
A delicate hand-crocheted ruffle lends heirloom detail to our quilted linen bedding, which is tailored from premium linen and washed to enhance its natural softness and drape. Handcrafted in a California workshop, the bedding is garment-dyed in small batches to produce its rich colors and a vintage finish.
- 100% linen
- Layer with any pieces in our Bespoke Collection to create a cozy, comforting bed
- After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich, lasting color
- Finished pieces are washed to produce an extraordinarily soft texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Duvet cover has a hidden zipper closure
- Duvet cover and sham have mitered petite flanges
- Sham has envelope closure
- Made in the USA from imported materials
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment-dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- In white, ivory, dune, prairie, sable, mist, fog, graphite, shore, ocean, indigo, lavender, lilac, orchid, petal, dusty rose or aqua
- Read "In Your Dreams" featuring Matthew Lenoci, creator of the Bespoke Bedding Collection
Duvet cover shown in indigo, standard sham shown in ocean and boudoir sham shown in shore.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.