Embroidered London Landmark & Vintage-Washed Percale Nursery Bedding Collection
$19 - $44
Our nursery bedding features four of London's signature landmarks embroidered on a rich, textural blend of linen and cotton.
- Bumper is made of 55% linen, 45% cotton with 100% polyester fill; features embroidery inside and out, with classic double-decker buses, trios of Beefeaters, iconic British phone boxes and the symbol for the London Underground
- Stitched corners help position bumper in crib, bumper ties should always be positioned outside of the crib and secured tightly and bumper should be removed when baby can sit up or pull to a standing position
- Sheeting is made of soft 220-thread-count percale; pillowcase has a European end-flap closure
- Crib skirt is 55% linen, 45% cotton with a white 100% cotton percale platform
- Quilt and sham are made of 55% linen, 45% cotton and embroidered with a single double-decker bus in the corner; sham is embroidered with a large double-decker bus and finished with a grey flange and an envelope closure
- Machine wash
- Bumper, crib skirt, quilt and sham are imported; sheeting is made in Portugal
- Sheeting is Oeko-Tex® Certified
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in ivory.