Latticework – or treillage – reached the height of popularity during the Louis XVI period, used abundantly in gardens and garden-inspired rooms alike. We employed that same design idea to our neoclassical collection, with inlaid bands of diagonal laser-cut metalwork on the face and sides.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- Distressed wood is finished in a soft, weathered grey
- Metalwork is inlaid by hand and has an oxidized zinc finish that evokes the patina of age
- Corners are rounded and fluted, and set on lathe-turned toupie legs
- Fitted with cast-metal rosette ring pulls
- Features 3 dovetailed drawers with smooth wood glides
- Variations in the wood and metal are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique, and no two are exactly alike; cracks, nicks and imperfections will be present.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Catalog and Web only
- 40"W x 18"D x 34"H