Spindle-turned pilasters topped with exuberant baluster-shaped finials give our grand wardrobe its signature French Second Empire aesthetic, replicating the original antique that inspired it. The molded cornice and base step out to accommodate the pilasters, while three arched mirrored panels conceal a profusion of functional storage shelves and drawers.
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- In millstone finish with gently worn edges and distressing for timeworn appeal
- Mirrored panels rest within arched molded frames
- Left and center doors open to reveal a single wide storage compartment with 2 drawers, 2 adjustable shelves and a removable clothing rod
- Right compartment has 4 adjustable shelves
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Overall: 68"W x 24"D x 80"H
- Right Interior without Shelves: 19"W x 15"D x 46½"H
- Left and Center Interior without Shelves: 39"W x 15"D x 46½"H
- Drawer Interiors: 33"W x 13"D x 4½"H
- Weight: 370 lbs.