Sweden's King Gustav III introduced an eponymous neoclassicism to his homeland after visits to Italy and the French court. Our collection reproduces a 19th-century Gustavian antique find, capturing the architectural sensibility of its pared-down design in exacting detail.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- Finished by hand in a distressed buttercream using an intense multistep finishing process with gently worn edges for timeworn appeal, accented with soft gold gilding at the carved feet of each piece
- Features 1 English-dovetailed drawer with wood-on-wood glides and 3 adjustable shelves designed to accommodate our shelf storage (sold separately)
- Ring-pull hardware and a decorative keyhole have a distressed finish for the patina of age
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Catalog and Web only
- Overall: 32½"W x 14½"D x 66"H
- Shelf: 29"W x 12"D
- Drawer Interior: 26½"W x 12"D x 8½"H
- Weight: 147 lbs.