Sweden's King Gustav III introduced an eponymous neoclassicism to his homeland after visits to Italy and the French court. Our collection reproduces a 19th-century Gustavian antique find, capturing the architectural sensibility of its pared-down design in exacting detail.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- Finished by hand in a distressed buttercream using an intense multistep finishing process with gently worn edges for timeworn appeal, accented with soft gold gilding at the carved feet of each piece
- Features 3 English-dovetailed drawers with dust panels, tip rails and wood-on-wood glides
- Shown with optional drawer hutch (sold separately), which features 1 drawer with 3 felt-lined compartments for jewelry or other small keepsakes
- Hutch has protective felt on the bottom and secures with metal brackets
- Adjustable levelers on feet
- Ring-pull hardware and decorative keyholes have a distressed finish for the patina of age
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Catalog and Web only
- Overall: 43½"W x 21½"D x 36"H
- Top Drawer Interior: 33½"W x 15½"D x 5½"H
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33½"W x 15½"D x 6"H
- Weight: 110 lbs.