Sweden's King Gustav III introduced an eponymous neoclassicism to his homeland after visits to Italy and the French court. Our collection reproduces a 19th-century Gustavian antique find, capturing the architectural sensibility of its pared-down design in exacting detail.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- Finished by hand in a distressed buttercream using an intense multistep finishing process with gently worn edges for timeworn appeal, accented with soft gold gilding at the carved feet of each piece
- Features 1 English-dovetailed drawer and an open shelf for bedtime essentials
- Ring-pull hardware has a distressed finish for the patina of age
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- 20"W x 16"D x 26"H