Vintage-Washed Ruffle & Heirloom Stripe Bedding Collection
Petite ruffles trim our light grey 210-thread-count cotton bedding, crafted by a family-run company in Portugal that's been making fine linens for more than 30 years.
- Duvet cover and sham feature a special enzyme wash that adds vintage appeal with an extra-soft look and feel; duvet cover has inside ties and hidden-button closures and sham has an envelope closure
- Sheeting is made of soft 210-thread-count percale and features sweet yarn-dyed stripes on Egyptian cotton; pillowcase has a European end-flap closure
- Sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases (1 in twin set)
- Bed skirt has 2 rows of ruffles and tailored construction
- 100% cotton quilt and sham reverse to solid and are made of airy cotton voile hand-quilted in a pattern of diamonds and channels, creating little pockets of lightweight warmth; sham has an envelope closure
- Machine wash
- Duvet cover, sham, sheeting and bed skirt are made in Portugal; quilt and sham are imported
- Oeko-Tex® Certified
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in grey.
Product Not Available
We're sorry. This product is no longer available
Please continue browsing.