European Vintage-Washed Damask Matelassé & Vintage-Washed Percale Bedding Collection
Our traditional damask bedding utilizes varying warp and weft threads to render intricate patterns of texture, color and softly reflected light. The result is a romantic look that befits a young girl's room.
- Duvet cover and sham are 100% cotton made by a family-run company in Portugal that weaves and tailors the fabric with meticulous care; duvet cover has inside ties and hidden-button closures and sham has an envelope closure
- Sheeting is soft 220-thread-count percale; pillowcase has a European end-flap closure
- Sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 standard pillowcases (1 in twin set)
- Quilt, sham and bed skirt are made from classic 100% cotton matelassé with a naturally quilted texture; quilt is finished with a 1" turnback, simple, straight hem and sham has an envelope closure
- Machine wash
- Sheeting and pillow are imported; duvet cover, sham and coverlet are made in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex® Certified
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in orchid.