Vintage-Washed Belgian Linen Stripe & Vintage-Washed Percale Nursery Bedding Collection
Loomed from the world's finest Belgian linen, our yarn-dyed dobby stripe bedding is washed for softness and relaxed appeal.
- Bumper is tailored from 100% Belgian linen with polyester fill, a petite ruffle and stitched corners to help position bumper in crib
- Bumper ties should always be positioned outside of the crib and secured tightly; bumper should be removed when baby can sit up or pull to a standing position
- Sheeting is made of soft 220-thread-count percale; pillowcase has a European end-flap closure
- Crib skirt is tailored from 100% Belgian linen, featuring a white 210-thread-count cotton percale platform and classic gathered construction
- Quilt and sham are 100% cotton; sham has an envelope closure
- Machine wash
- Bumper, crib skirt, quilt and sham are imported; sheeting is made in Portugal
- Sheeting is Oeko-Tex® Certified
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in shore.