Designed to mix and match with other furnishings for an eclectic look, our armoire highlights the artistry of an antique French Marriage armoire. This storage piece replicates the original's delicate balance between ornamentation and restraint.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried American hardwood with fine veneers using tongue-and-groove joinery
- Features a graceful scalloped apron, acanthus leaf carving details and cabriole legs
- Mirrored doors are framed with intricate carving details
- Doors conceal a removable clothing rod, 2 adjustable shelves and 2 English-dovetailed drawers with wood-on-wood glides
- Finished in distressed antique grey mist with gently worn edges that evoke timeworn appeal
- Nylon glides on feet
- Vintage-inspired hardware replicates that used on the original piece, with a distressed finish for the patina of age
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Assembly will be provided upon delivery
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Catalog and Web only
- Overall: 48"W x 24"D x 76"H
- Interior without Shelves: 41½"W x 20½"D x 66½"H
- Drawer Interior: 35½"W x 16½"D x 8½"H
- Weight: 268 lbs.