This graceful collection borrows its design from an 18th-century dresser from Sweden, styled with bowfront drawers and gently shaped aprons that exemplify the enduring appeal of Rococo style.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers
- Finished by hand in sandwashed natural using an intense multistep finishing process that achieves the authentic texture of time
- Gently worn edges lend timeworn appeal
- Features 3 English-dovetailed drawers with dust panels, tip rails and wood-on-wood glides
- Adjustable levelers on feet
- Cast hardware has an antiqued aged finish
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Catalog and Web only
- Overall: 44"W x 18½"D x 33"H
- Top Drawer Interior: 33½"W x 15½"D x 5½"H
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33½"W x 15½"D x 6"H
- Weight: 110 lbs.