Inspired by an antique Directoire-style daybed, this collection was created using all the design details of the original. Jourdan's stylized ornamentation and geometric motifs are hallmarks of French Directoire style – a return to classical forms of order and symmetry that lend a feeling of simplicity and strength.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Corner posts are adorned with concentric oval carvings and finished with tulip bun feet
- Functions as a wardrobe with a removable clothing rod and 3 adjustable shelves; back has a cord cutout for optional use as a media center
- Doors open wide for easy access
- Vintage buttercream finish has hints of blue-grey highlights and heavily distressed and rubbed edges that evoke the look of age
- Hardware in aged-brass finish
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Catalog and Web only
- Overall: 46"W x 24"D x 72"H
- Interior without Shelves: 42½"W x 19½"D x 57½"H
- Weight: 319 lbs.