The streamlined, neoclassic design of our Emelia Collection finds its feminine grace with tapered legs, fluted sides and feet, and carved floral accents.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers using tongue-and-groove joinery
- Finished by hand in a distressed aged white using a 6-step process, with rubbed edges and a soft grey patina
- Fitted smooth wheel glides for easy access and effortless mobility
- Oval hardware has an antique pewter finish
- Coordinates with the Emelia Canopy Bed (Twin and Full), Emelia Panel Bed (Twin and Full) and the Emelia Twin Bunk Bed
- Our trundle mattress (sold separately) is made to fit our trundle beds
- Box spring not recommended
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature and natural variations in the wood grain, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- 39"W x 74½"L x 8"H
- Weight: 72.5 lbs.