European Vintage-Washed Damask Matelassé Crib Bumper
Our traditional damask bedding utilizes varying warp and weft threads to render intricate patterns of texture, color and softly reflected light. The result is a romantic look that befits a young girl's nursery.
- A family-run company in Portugal weaves and tailors the fabric with meticulous care
- Bumper is made of 100% cotton, 100% polyester fill
- Reversible bumper has an ivory ground with a colored pattern on one side and a colored ground with an ivory pattern on the other
- Features piped edges and matching ties
- Stitched corners help position bumper in crib
- Ties should always be positioned outside of the crib and secured tightly
- Bumper should be removed when baby can sit up or pull to a standing position
- Machine wash
- Made in Portugal
- In orchid or eucalyptus
- Oeko-Tex® Certified
- Catalog and Web only
- View bedding dimensions
Shown in orchid.