Inspired by an antique Directoire-style daybed, this collection was created using all the design details of the original. Jourdan's stylized ornamentation and geometric motifs are hallmarks of French Directoire style – a return to classical forms of order and symmetry that lend a feeling of simplicity and strength.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Corner posts are adorned with concentric oval carvings and finished with tulip bun feet
- Vintage buttercream finish is achieved with a 12-step process, has hints of blue-grey accents and is heavily distressed with worn paint and rubbed edges that evoke the look of age
- Features 3 English-dovetailed drawers, wood-on-wood glides, dust panels and tip rails
- Nylon glides on feet
- Hardware in aged-brass finish
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Furniture Tip Restraint included
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Overall: 42"W x 18½"D x 36"H
- Top Drawer Interior: 34½"W x 15½"D x 6"H
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 34½"W x 15½"D x 7½"H
- Weight: 93 lbs.