Inspired by an antique Directoire-style daybed, this collection was created using all the design details of the original. Jourdan's stylized ornamentation and geometric motifs are hallmarks of French Directoire style – a return to classical forms of order and symmetry that lend a feeling of simplicity and strength.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers using mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Corner posts are adorned with concentric oval carvings and square posts at each corner set on tulip bun feet
- End panels have carved detail at the center
- Vintage buttercream finish is achieved with a 12-step process, has hints of blue-grey accents and is heavily distressed with worn paint and rubbed edges that evoke the look of age
- Features hidden hardware, fixed side rails, 3 height settings and scissor springs beneath the mattress for superior support and easy adjustability
- Converts to a charming toddler bed using our conversion kit (sold separately)
- This item is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature, each item is unique and no two will be exactly alike.
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards. In addition to our own superior level of safety standards that meet or exceed those set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and American Society for Testing and Materials, each crib undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulations.
- Wood swatch is 6" square; free shipping
- Crib Overall: 57"L x 32½"W x 41"H
- Stationary Side Height: 39"H
- Clearance Under Crib: 9"H
- Mattress Support Heights: 18½"H, 15½"H, 10"H (from floor)
- Crib Weight: 156 lbs.
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rails: 51½"L x 1"D x 17"H
- Toddler Bed Conversion Rails Weight: 11 lbs.